RCP Diploma of Geriatric Medicine Examining Board and Question Writing Group
Vacancies for Members of the Diploma in Geriatric Medicine Question Writing Group
Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3075 1549
The British Geriatrics Society (BGS) and Royal College of Physicians of London (RCP) are seeking to appoint question writers for the Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (DGM).
The role - The successful applicants will:
- generate questions for the DGM written examination as directed by the DGM examining board
- ensure that the academic objectives in terms of question writing and producing assessment materials for the examination are met
- advise the chief written examiner on the content and development of the examination
- assist in any review of the question writing process to ensure that sufficient questions of quality are produced for the examination.
- A full list of the post’s responsibilities is set out in the Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (DGM) question writing group (QWG) responsibilities and duties document.
Closing date for applications: 6 May 2017