How to join a British Geriatrics Society special interest group
Special Interest Groups include BGS members and professionals who are not BGS members (although the constitutions of the sections and special interest groups require that at least 51% of its members are members of the British Geriatrics Society). For most groups and sections, membership is free.
To join one or more Special Interest Groups/Sections if you are a BGS member
- You will have been emailed a Username and Password to login here. A letter will also have been sent to you
- If you don't have this information please email us here to request it ()
- Please update your biographical information, including current hospital/organisation and contact details as required
- Please use the menu on the right hand side to navigate to Special Interests to confirm your Special Interest Group memberships or to join any
To join a Special Interest Group/s or Section/s if you are not a member of the British Geriatrics Society
- Click here to go to the online portal
- Please create a profile
- Please provide your contact details and other requested information
- Use the menu on the right hand side to navigate to Special Interests to confirm your Special Interest Group memberships
- If you want to join the BGS please use the button "Join the BGS"