April Newsletter out now
The April 2012 issue of the BGS newsletter is out now. Visit the online archive of newsletters here.
Highlights of this issue are rethinking health policy for Europe's ageing society, the Age UK Crisis, older people in acute care, remembering Brian John Chapman, The Commissioning Outcomes Framework (COF) and is there and excess of geriatric CCT holders?
Full contents list:
- Simulation Training for Geriatric Medicine
- CQC Dignity and Nutrition Inspections
- Angus Care and Repair
- Older People in Acute Care - The Inspection Process
- National Falls Programme in Scotland
- Mortuaries in piggeries and “perfectly ripping holidays”
- Dysphagia towards the end of life - Have we got it right?
- Deep breath ‘COF’ and oxygenate - Commissioning Outcomes Framework (COF)
- End of Life Care in Acute Hospitals - How to Guide
- A new vision for old age - Rethinking health policy for Europe’s ageing society
- Age UK CrisisIntegrated Care -supporting care homes in SheffieldEditorial
- President's Column
- Communications Challenges of the 2012 Commissioning Landscape
- An Excess of Geriatric CCT Holders?
- In Memoriam - Brian John Chapman