July issue of Age and Ageing journal out now
Issue 41-04 of A&A is now available, publishing the latest research and reviews in geriatric medicine and gerontology. This issue features:
- Quality of life in care homes
- Abdominal fat and blood pressure
- Parity and mortality in later life
- Illicit drug use in older people
- Virtual reality gaming and balance
The full table of contents can be viewed here.
Read the Editor's View article for free here.
This issue's free access paper is: A Critical Analysis of the Methods used to develop Explicit Clinical Criteria for use in Older People.