June issue of the BGS Newsletter out now
06 June 2013
The June issue of the BGS newsletter is available here.
- Osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures - new NICE guidance by Opinder Sahota and Nasir A Quraishi
- Patients First and Foremost. The goverment's response to Francis and what it could mean for us and our older patients by Professor David Oliver
- Letter to the Editor: Francis cannot define compassionate care but we can still practise it by Iain Wilkinson
- BGS Belfast Spring Meeting Conference Report by Liz Gill
- The Pearl programme - a specialised dementia service
- Unlocking gridlock in hospitals - a digest of two reports published by The Health Foundation, as part of the Foundation's "Flow Cost Quality Programme"