1st World Congress on Falls and Postural Stability
Who should attend:
- Consultants and Professors of Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty Doctors, Specialist Registrars (StRs) in Geriatric Medicine and related specialties
- Nurse Consultants, Nurse Specialists and Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- GPs and GP Trainees
- Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Allied Health Professionals
- Researchers into ageing and age-related conditions
- Core Medical Trainees and Foundation Year Doctors, Medical Students
- Private care providers, Formal caregivers
- NGOs in ageing; Sociologists & Social workers
- Developers, architects, engineers, town planners, and surveyors
- Policy makers
You can learn more about Malaysia and access general information on the WCFPS 2019 website. Visitors to Malaysia must hold a valid passport or travel document with a minimum validity of six months beyond the intended visiting period. Most nationalities do not require visas for social or business visits. For further information, please visit the WCFPS visa page, contact the nearest Malaysian diplomatic mission or Tourism Malaysia office. We advise you to visit the Foreign travel advice for Malaysia before registering to the conference and planning your travel.
Participants from around the world are invited to submit abstracts relating to their work, for presentation in oral and poster presentations. Abstract submission will open on 1st January 2019 and close on 30th April 2019. Results will be announced in June 2019. Visit the abstracts submission page for more information.