2021 North West Region Autumn Meeting
Who should attend:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- Researchers into Ageing and Age-Related Conditions
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an Extended Role in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Physician Associates
- Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
- Understand more on the key areas & challenges faced in geriatric medicine
- Hear focused presentations on core areas of the geriatric medicine
- Present the latest scientific research to British Geriatrics Society members and elected officers
- Attend small group workshop sessions
- Network & socialise with other healthcare professionals
North West Region Brocklehurst Prize
Are you part of the North West Region and would to present your work at this meeting?
John Brocklehurst is now retired, but was Professor of Geriatric Medicine at Withington Hospital, South Manchester for many years. He is a great ambassador for Geriatric Medicine and was one of the founder members of the speciality.
Abstract submission deadline: Friday 22 October 2021.
**Please note: You must be part of the North West region in order for your submission to be reviewed**
Cost to attend
A 20% early bird discount is available until 15th September. Register soon!
|16th November Non-Member
Fee (Inc VAT)
16th November BGS Member
|Senior Doctors: Consultant / GP||
SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee/IMT/Foundation Year Doctor
|Healthcare Professionals: Nurse Allied Health Professional||£35||£17.50|
|Retired/ Medical Student||£25||£12.50|