2022 NAHP Communities of Practice Research Meeting 6
Who should join:
- All Nurse and Allied Healthcare professionals providing healthcare to older people interested in developing skills and abilities in research.
- Improve attendees' skills in research projects to improve healthcare for older people
- Inspire attendees to achieve personal excellence in their projects
- Share focused best practice presentations and the latest research approaches
- Takeaway new connections and develop support networks
We’re looking forward to having you join us to learn, meet fellow healthcare professionals, and engage with our facilitators.
This webinar will be an interactive session where participants will be asked to contribute questions to the presenters.
We are using Zoom for this event. You can read more about joining here.
Before joining this live event
- Make sure your browser allows third-party cookies.
- Please keep yourself muted until called upon. Keep your camera on though!
- There is a Q&A function to interact with the presenters.
- You can also join us on Twitter @Gerisoc #BGSConf
Did you know the BGS have a forum via it's website? You can post messages and respond online.
If you are a BGS member, you can start the conversation using the BGS Members Directory where you can contact colleagues with similar interests? You can opt into the Members Directory via your BGS account.