BGS Wessex and NIHR Joint Webinar
This event is a local forum covering the latest scientific research and the best clinical practice in care of older people. This meeting will cover core areas of interest to all specialists responsible for the health care of older people and is open to attendees from near and far.
Although this webinar is being organised by BGS Wessex, all healthcare professionals are welcome to register regardless of geographical location.
The free 90-minute webinar will start at 13.00 on 29 September.
We will be using Microsoft Teams Live Event. Read more about joining a Teams Live Event here
Who should join:
All professionals providing healthcare to older people
How to participate:
- Use the Q&A function to interact with the presenters. Find out how to use Teams
- Participate to Polls via Slido #BGSOncoCOVID. Learn how to join
- Connect on Twitter @GeriSoc #BGSConf
Before joining this live event:
- Make sure your browser allows third-party cookies.
- Ensure your browser supports Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure Media Player.
- There is a Q&A function to interact with the presenters. Familiarise yourself with the details here before the meeting.
- Check your emails for the joining link. Any issues please email email@example.com
CPD accreditation for Virtual Events
BGS has applied for 1 CPD accreditation for each webinar with the RCP.
Participants watching a live webinar must sign in with their full name when joining via a web browser or use a personal MS Teams account.
If participants join live using a shared work account, or when viewing as a group they must contact us before the end of the live webinar to record attendance.
This should be by email with their full name, email address and place of work to registrations [at] bgs [dot] org [dot] uk. Participant must register before the live webinar start to claim CPD credits.
We cannot send CPD certificates to participants who haven’t registered in advance.
Participants accessing the archived version of the webinar may record this in their CPD diary using the approval code provided for the live event for up to four weeks after the event date.