Cardiovascular SIG Webinar - COVID19
Who should join:
- All professionals providing healthcare to older people
- Further attendees’ overall knowledge and understanding of current research and practice in healthcare of older people in core and difficult areas
- Improve attendees’ skills in the treatment and healthcare of older people
- Inspire attendees to achieve personnel excellence in healthcare of older people
- Take away new activities and ideas to progress their workplace’s services
FAQs and support to join
Thursday, 25 June 2020 13:00-14:30 (1 hours 30 minutes)
All professionals providing healthcare to older people are invited to join.
Participants should join up to 10 minutes before the webinar allowing time to resolve any login issue before the start.
We encourage you to participate to the polls while you wait on www.sli.do using #BGSCardio20
• Use the Q&A function to interact with the presenters and take part discussion
Find out how to use Teams Webinar
• Participate to Polls via Slido #BGSCardio20. Learn how to join
• Connect on Twitter @GeriSoc #BGSConf
Before joining this live event
Make sure your browser allows third-party cookies.
Ensure your browser supports Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure Media Player.
There is a Q&A function to interact with the presenters. Familiarise yourself with the details here before the meeting.
Check your emails for the joining link. Any issues please email registrations [at] bgs [dot] org [dot] uk