Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry & British Geriatrics Society Winter Meeting
Our conference themes are:
- Parkinson's disease and DLB
- Frailty and delirium
- Depression and loneliness
- Dementia updates
- Prescribing clozapine for psychosis in Parkinson’s disease - Dr Christine Taylor
- Using frailty indices - Eileen Burns
- What has COVID taught us about assessing delirium? - Dr Thomas Jackson
- Avoiding hospital admissions from care homes - Shelagh O’Riordan
- Impact of loneliness on physical and mental health during COVID - Professor Tahir Masud
- Preventing and managing hyponatraemia due to antidepressants - Dan Harwood
- Antipsychotics in dementia: An Update - Professor Clive Ballard
- Rational use of neuroimaging in dementia - Professor John O'Brien
How to watch
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 09:00am on Tuesday 1 December 2020.
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
This conference will now take place online and whilst we won’t be able to replicate the chat over coffee, we will be able to bring you cutting edge speakers and the latest updates in the area of old age psychiatry all available live or on-demand from your home or work for up to two months after the conference.
Please note that for the time being, only those registered in advance for the conference will be able to view content afterwards on demand.
In order to allow us time to add everyone to the online platform, booking will close 1 day before the event.
Read about our Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry
Read about the British Geriatrics Society
For further information, please contact:
Email: Catherine [dot] Ayres [at] rcpsych [dot] ac [dot] uk
Contact Name: Catherine Ayres
Contact number: 0208 618 4139
Location: Online event