This meeting will be delivered virtually.
G4J 2021 programme will be delivered effective online while covering the same core topics. In addition to have access to live and recorded content, participants joining live will have the opportunity to engage with presenters, attendees and sponsors. This will be through interactive activities during the session as well as 1 to 1 and group calls and chat.
We are finalising the programme details to ensure our participant’s effective engagement with the educational content, and between all attendees before, during and after the meeting.Updates will follow on this page, on Twitter @GeriSoc #BGSConf and in BGS e-bulletin.
Registration fees are being reduced by 50%, and travel and accommodation costs will not be incurred. Register early to take advantage of the early-bird discount.
Participants will attend via Swapcard who provides simple access via web browser, tablet or phone. A browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) needs to be used. Found out how to participate in our vitual conferences and navigate the online platform.
Who should register:
- Foundation Year and Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Those interested in a career in geriatric medicine as well as doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an Extended Role in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Physician Associates
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
- Understand more on the key areas & challenges faced in geriatric medicine
- Hear focused presentations on core areas of the geriatric medicine
- Present the latest scientific research to British Geriatrics Society members and elected officers
- Attend small group workshop sessions
- Network & socialise with other healthcare professionals over 3 days
Cost to attend
Day Fee (inc VAT)
Day Fee (Inc VAT)
|Consultant / GP||
|SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee||£27.50||£27.50|
|Allied Health Professional||£27.50||£27.50|
|CMT / Foundation Year Doctor||£27.50||£27.50|
A 10% early bird discount is available until 13 September 2021. Register soon!