Movement Disorders Section Conference 2019
Who should attend:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- Researchers in geriatric medicine
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs wsi in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Core medical trainees considering a career in geriatric medicine
- Understand more on the movement disorders in older people
- Hear focused presentations on research and clinical effectiveness projects
- Network & socialise with other healthcare professionals working in this area of older people medicine
- Plan and prepare for future healthcare needs and demands of an ageing society
- Present your research and work to an audience of peers
Movement Disorders Meeting Abstracts
Abstracts are encouraged and will be accepted as posters to be displayed at the meeting.
Please read the instructions below before preparing your abstract.
Your abstract must include:
• A title
• Names of authors (presenting author to be underlined)
• Provenance (i.e. place of work)
• Contact details (including telephone number, fax number and email address) The abstract text should be no longer than 300 words and must be in English. Where possible, please use the four standard sub-headings of:
All abstracts are considered by a scientific committee.
The results of adjudication will be notified to first named authors within two weeks of the closing date.
If you have any questions please call the abstracts manager on 0207 608 8574
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF ABSTRACTS: 5pm on 30th November
Publication of results by 15th December
For more details on preparing and submitting an abstract for a BGS meeting please see here
We have appointed BCD Meetings & Events as the official accommodation agency to support the conference. BCD have a team of expects that can assist with individual or group requirements and will always ensure they secure the very best hotel rates conveniently located to etc venues, Birmingham. We recommend that you book accommodation early to ensure you access the best hotel options and lowest rates.
Hotel bookings for British Geriatrics Society Movement Disorders Meeting are managed by BCD M&E and HotelMap. If you would like assistance with your hotel booking, you can contact Sarah, the dedicated hotel adviser for this event. Her email address is Sarah [at] bcdme [dot] com - Send your requirements and phone number and Sarah will get back to you with hotel options - You can also phone her, seven days a week, on +44 (0) 207 870 4100.
Cost to attend
Day Fee (inc VAT)
Day Fee (Inc VAT)
|Consultant / GP||£100||
|SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee||£80||£100|
|Allied Health Professional||£60||£80|
|CMT / Foundation Year Doctor||£60||£80|