NAHP Communities of Practice Advance Clinical Practice Meeting
Registration closed 1st April
Who should join:
- All trainee and established Advanced Clinical Practitioners providing healthcare to older people
- Enhance and broaden the knowledge and skills of attendees working with older adults living with frailty
- Inspire trainees to achieve personal excellence in developing as Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACPs) by provision of peer support from established ACPs
- Share focused best practice presentations and the latest research in healthcare of older people
- Takeaway new activities and ideas to develop attendees skillsets
We’re looking forward to having you join us to learn, meet fellow healthcare professionals, and engage with our facilitators.
This meeting will be an interactive session where participants will be asked to contribute questions to the presenters.
We are using Zoom for this event. You can read more about joining here.
Before joining this live event
- Make sure your browser allows third-party cookies.
- Please keep yourself muted until called upon. Keep your camera on though!
- There is a Q&A function to interact with the presenters.
- You can also join us on Twitter @Gerisoc #BGSConf
Did you know the BGS have a forum via it's website? You can post messages and respond online.
If you are a BGS member, you can start the conversation using the BGS Members Directory where you can contact colleagues with similar interests? You can opt into the Members Directory via your BGS account.