Northern Ireland Autumn 2020 Meeting
To adapt to the current world, BGS meetings to the end of 2020 will be delivered virtually.
This means the Improving Continence Care in Older People programme will change for effective online delivery while covering the same core topics such as Nocturia, Faecal incontinence, Neurogenic bowel and bladder issues resulting from spinal injuries and Dealing with incontinence in difficult behaviour settings. In addition to have access to 5 hours of live and recorded content, participants joining live will have the opportunity to engage with presenters, attendees and sponsors. This will be through interactive activities during the session as well as 1 to 1 and group calls and chat.
Registration fees are being reduced by 50%, and travel and accommodation costs will not be incurred.
We are finalising the programme details to ensure our participant’s effective engagement with the educational content, and between all attendees before, during and after the meeting.
Updates will follow on this page, on Twitter @GeriSoc #BGSConf and in BGS e-bulletin.
Participants are encouraged to register in advance to take advantage of the early bird discount.
Who should register:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- Researchers into Ageing and Age Related Conditions
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an Extended Role in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Physician Associates
- Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
- Understand more on the key areas & challenges faced in geriatric medicine
- Hear focused presentations on core areas of the geriatric medicine
- Present the latest scientific research to British Geriatrics Society members and elected officers
Cost to attend
Day Fee (inc VAT)
Day Fee (Inc VAT)
|Consultant / GP||Free||
|SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee||Free||£15|
|Allied Health Professional||Free||£15|
|CMT / Foundation Year Doctor||Free||£15|
*There is a 20% early bird discount available before 14th August 2020