Oral health issues for older people
The 60-minute webinar will start at 12.30 on 27 October 2020.
All healthcare professionals are welcome to register regardless of geographical location. We will be using Microsoft Teams Live Event. Read more about joining a Teams Live Event here
Who should join:
All professionals providing healthcare to older people
- Raise awareness of the importance of oral health and its links to general health
- Increase knowledge of common oral conditions in older adults and how to manage them
- Raise awareness of dental service available to assist older adults.
How to participate:
- Use the Q&A function to interact with the presenters. Find out how to use Teams
- Participate to Polls via Slido #BGSTeeth. Learn how to join
- Connect on Twitter @GeriSoc #BGSConf
Before joining this live event:
- Make sure your browser allows third-party cookies.
- Ensure your browser supports Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure Media Player.
- There is a Q&A function to interact with the presenters. Familiarise yourself with the details here before the meeting.
- Check your emails for the joining link. Any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org