Wessex Spring Meeting 2021
Date(s)Thu 27 May 2021
This meeting has applied for credits of CPD accreditation from the Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
BGS Wessex region will be hosting a virtual networking meeting, consisting of key note speeches and mini updates. Areas will include innovation and research updates, service development and patient feedback.
Who should join:
- All professionals providing healthcare to older people
- Improve attendees' skills in the urgent care of frail older people
- Inspire attendees to achieve personal excellence in the urgent healthcare of older people
- Share focused best practice presentations and the latest research in urgent care of older people
- Takeaway new activities and ideas to advance attendees' workplace services
- Network and socialise with peers.
Submit your abstract here - Deadline for submissions: 30 April 2021
Cost to attend virtual event
|27th May Non-Member
Fee (Inc VAT)
27th May BGS Member
|Senior Doctors: Consultant / GP||
SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee/IMT/Foundation Year Doctor
|Healthcare Professionals: Nurse Allied Health Professional||£17.50||Free|
|Retired/ Medical Student||£12.50||Free|
A 20% early bird discount is available until 26th March 2021. Register soon!