Region officer roles and volunteer opportunities
Would you like a chance to promote local talent and research, facilitate networking within the region, and influence decisions taken at a regional level in relation to the specialty?
Region officer roles provide a great opportunity for BGS members to help create a supportive and collaborative local environment for fellow healthcare professionals specialising in the care of older people.
- Create a supportive and collaborative local environment for fellow healthcare professionals
- Help strengthen the multi-disciplinary community of BGS members
- Influence decisions taken at a regional level in relation to the specialty
- Promote local talent and research
- Facilitate networking within your region
The BGS welcomes expressions of interest from all healthcare professionals working with older people, including nurses and allied health professionals, at any stage of their career. These roles will provide a notable addition to any portfolio, but would be especially beneficial for a BGS member at the beginning of their career.
|North East Thames||
30 November 2021
30 September 2021
*Please note, you must be a current paid member of the BGS and work in the region that the role is based*
Please email a short expression of interest and your covering CV to m [dot] stewart [at] bgs [dot] org [dot] uk (Mark Stewart), BGS Office and Business Manager. If you have any questions, please call 0207 608 8575 for more information.