Vacancies: BGS South West Thames Region (Secretary and Trainee Rep)
The BGS South West Thames Region is looking to appoint a new Secretary and Trainee Rep.
Would you like to help improve healthcare for older people by being a key BGS representative in your region and undertaking the following?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
- Create a supportive and collaborative local environment for fellow healthcare professionals
- Help strengthen the multi-disciplinary community of BGS members
- Influence decisions taken at a regional level in relation to the specialty
- Promote local talent and research
- Facilitate networking within your region
Please email a short expression of interest and your covering CV to M [dot] Stewart [at] bgs [dot] org [dot] uk BGS Office and Business Manager. Deadline for applications is: 28 February 2021 (5pm).
If you have any questions, please call 0207 608 8575 for more information.
The BGS welcomes expressions of interest in this role from all healthcare professionals working with older people, including nurses and allied health professionals, at any stage of their career.
Please note, you must be a current paid member of the BGS and work within the South West Thames region to be eligible for this voluntary role.
You can join the BGS here