Virtual Event Exhibitors
Sponsors and Exhibitors can expect the same high-quality face-to-face interactions as at our live meeting,. There are opportunities for virtual exhibitors and delegates to network before, during and after each meeting. Participants joining live will be able to engage with sponsors through interactive activities during the session, as well as through 1 to 1 and group calls and chats.
Participants will attend via Swapcard who provides simple access via web browser, tablet or phone. Discover Swapcard's virtual event features in 90 seconds!
- Test connection before the event
- Set up your participant profile well in advance so other participant can contact you. These articles will help you if you have questions.
- Connect with people before the event start. Follow this how-to-guide.
- Book your schedule. The platform allow you to exlore and bookmark your session choices prior to the event. Found out more on this short video. The link to the virtual event is displayed on the event registration page and in the confirmation email.
- A browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) needs to be used
- Close other programmes on your computer or mobile device
- Plug in a headset with microphone
- Plug in an ethernet cable (if available)
- Shut others off the WiFi if you can ( including your phone)
- Setup your station - can you cast to TV/ output over HDMI
- Enable permissions on your browser to use video calls
- Read and watch the pre-meeting material available on the virtual event page.
- Interact with the audience: Ask for meetings and set up your booth. See the programme for timings and watch this video to discover all the networking features on Swapcard. Here's how to achieve contact with attendees in a few easy steps.