Resilience and Living Well in Local Communities
University of Liverpool
Who should attend?
Doctors, nurses and allied health professionals with an interest in older people's care.
The University of Liverpool is delighted to host the BSG 2019 Annual Conference, the UK’s premier multi-disciplinary conference for the promotion of gerontological research. We welcome submissions from all those interested in researching ageing and later life.
Come to BSG 2019 to:
• Hear about cutting-edge research from renowned plenary speakers and more than 400 attendees
• Foster research relationships with others interested in ageing
• Listen to, and make connections with, researchers working in multidisciplinary fields
• Participate in fringe and social events
• Meet key stakeholders and sponsors in the field
• Attend the Emerging Researchers in Ageing Pre-Conference Event
The Conference will be held on the historic campus at the University of Liverpool: home of the first Red Brick University. It is within walking distance of great theatres, a famous concert hall, restaurants and two renowned cathedrals. Liverpool is a diverse and international city, with lots to see and do, with excellent access to a great river-front and coastline.
Not a BSG Member? Join today and receive a discount on the cost of registration.
Please contact the Conference Secretariat for more information bsgconference2019 [at] britishgerontology.org
Follow on Twitter: @BSGLiverpool19 #BSG19 #BSG2019