Areas of Responsibility
- Communications with the membership on issues of subscription invoicing and payments
- Assisting members with changes in membership status (e.g. active practice to retired)
- Helping members with queries relating to subscriptions to the Age and Ageing journal
- Welcoming new members who join the Society
- Responding to any queries related to membership.
Disha has previous experience of working for one of the largest medical associations, as part of its membership function. She joined the BGS in 2018 and is the gatekeeper to the online membership accounts. She can be reached by phone on 0203 747 6942 or email membership [at] bgs [dot] org [dot] uk (subject: BGS%20Membership%20Query)
Generally, Disha will be at the BGS stand at the two main BGS conferences and will be pleased to meet members and, where necessary, help them with their online membership account issues.