Areas of responsibility:
- Support for authors and peer reviewers
- Point of contact for the Editor and Editorial Board
- Enquiries regarding subscriptions to the Age and Ageing Journal should be directed to the publisher, OUP: jnls [dot] cust [dot] serv [at] oup [dot] com
- Enquiries regarding journal content and submissions can be made to Katy via email: aa [at] bgs [dot] org [dot] uk or phone: 020 3747 6937
- Submissions to the Age and Ageing journal are received via ScholarOne with full instructions to authors here.
My role is to manage the operation of the journal and to give support to our authors, peer reviewers, the Editor and the team of Associate Editors. I look after manuscripts from the point of submission, take them through the peer review process and prepare the final manuscripts for publication. I liaise between the publisher Oxford University Press (OUP) and the BGS. We work to achieve the widest possible dissemination of published papers and help authors to maximise the impact of their work.