Improving Continence Care in Older People 2020
To adapt to the current world, BGS meetings to the end of 2020 will be delivered virtually.
This means the Improving Continence Care in Older People programme will change for effective online delivery while covering the same core topics such as Nocturia, Faecal incontinence, Neurogenic bowel and bladder issues resulting from spinal injuries and Dealing with incontinence in difficult behaviour settings. In addition to have access to 5 hours of live and recorded content, participants joining live will have the opportunity to engage with presenters, attendees and sponsors. This will be through interactive activities during the session as well as 1 to 1 and group calls and chat.
Registration fees are being reduced by 50%, and travel and accommodation costs will not be incurred.
We are finalising the programme details to ensure our participant’s effective engagement with the educational content, and between all attendees before, during and after the meeting.
Updates will follow on this page, on Twitter @GeriSoc #BGSConf and in BGS e-bulletin.
Participants are encouraged to register in advance to take advantage of the early bird discount.
The BGS is accepting abstract submissions for Improving Continence Care in Older People. There is a call for COVID19 related submissions. Assessors will review abstracts online and posters will be displayed on the BGS website. Please submit via our abstracts portal. Deadline is 5pm on 31 July 2020.
Who should register:
The meeting will be of benefit to all healthcare professionals involved in geriatric medicine and healthcare of older people
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- SAS Grade Doctors – Specialist and Associate Specialists
- Researchers into Ageing and Age Related Conditions
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an Extended Role in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health profession
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Physician Associates
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
- Understand more on the common issues & updates in bowel and bladder health in older people
- Hear focused presentations & the latest scientific research geriatric medicine
- Network with other medical professionals
BGS goes virtual - Improving Continence
Cost to attend virtual meeting
Fee (Inc VAT)
|Consultant / GP||£50||£70|
|SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee||£40||£56|
|Allied Health Professional||£30||£42|
|CMT / Foundation Year Doctor||£30||£42|
A 10% early bird discount is available until 12th July. Register soon!