Improving Continence Care in Older People 2020
Date(s)Fri 11 September 2020
This meeting has applied for credits of CPD accreditation from the Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
Bladder and bowel problems are common but neglected areas of Geriatric medicine practice. This meeting will focus on providing comprehensive, up to date information and practical tips from leading experts in the field.
Save the date - registration will open shortly
Who should attend:
The meeting will be of benefit to all healthcare professionals involved geriatric medicine and healthcare of older people.
- Consultants in geriatric medicine
- SAS grade doctors in geriatric medicine
- SpRs in geriatric medicine
- General practitioners
- Doctors in related specialties
- Nurses and Nurse Consultants
- Understand more on the common issues & updates in bowel and bladder health in older people
- Hear focused presentations & the latest scientific research geriatric medicine
- Network with other medical professionals