Economics of ageing
The Economics of Ageing. An online themed collection of Age and Ageing journal articles.
Demographic projections suggest that population ageing is likely to accelerate over the next 50 years, with the ageing phenomenon being particularly marked in developed countries.
- Implications of population ageing: an editorial introduction
- Global Growth, ageing, and inequality across and within generations
- Pensions: Overview of the Issues
- The Economics of Pensions
- Cost of stroke in the United Kingdom
- Post-acute care for older people in community hospitals—a cost-effectiveness analysis within a multi-centre randomised controlled trial
- Economic analysis of an early discharge rehabilitation service for older people
- Occupational therapy compared with social work assessment for older people. An economic evaluation alongside the CAMELOT randomised controlled trial
- Estimating the future healthcare costs of an aging population in the UK: expansion of morbidity and the need for preventative care
Browse the full library of themed collections on the Age and Ageing website.