2021 22nd International Conference on Falls and Postural Stability
Abstract submission deadline extended to 1st July. Submit your abstract here
To adapt to the current world, BGS meetings will be delivered virtually.
Participants can expect the same high-quality educational content as in a face-to-face meeting, and there will be opportunities for virtual delegates to network before, during and after each meeting. Participants joining live will be able to engage with presenters and sponsors through interactive activities during the session, as well as through 1 to 1 video calls, group calls and chats. Recordings of the presentations will be accessible post-event.
Participants will attend via Swapcard who provides simple access via web browser, tablet or phone. A browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) needs to be used. Found out how to participate in our vitual conferences and navigate the online platform.
Registration fees are being reduced by 50%, and travel and accommodation costs will not be incurred. Register early to take advantage of the early-bird discount.
Who should attend:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- Researchers into Ageing and Age Related Conditions
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an Extended Role in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Physician Associates
- Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
- Understand more on the key areas & challenges faced in geriatric medicine
- Hear focused presentations on core areas of the geriatric medicine
- Present the latest scientific research to British Geriatrics Society members and elected officers
- Attend small group workshop sessions
- Network & socialise with other healthcare professionals over 3 days
Cost to attend virtual event
Fee (Inc VAT)
|Consultant / GP||£50||£70|
|SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee/ IMT||£40||£56|
|Allied Health Professional||£30||£42|
|Foundation Year Doctor||£20||£28|
*There is a 10% early bird discount available before 17th July 2021.