Northern Region Spring Meeting 2019
- Further attendee’s overall knowledge and understanding of current research and practice in care of older people in core and difficult areas
- Improve attendee’s skills in the treatment and care of older people
- Take away new activities and ideas to progress their workplace’s services
- Inspire attendees to achieve personnel excellence in care of older people
Who should attend
- Geriatricians – Consultants, SAS grade & SpRs
- Consultants and SpRs in related specialties
- CMT & FY Doctors
- Geriatric medicine specialist nurses
- GPs and GP Trainees
- Occupational therapists
- Medical Students
Call for abstracts
Abstracts are encouraged and will be accepted as platform presentation or posters to be displayed at the meeting.
Please read the instructions below before preparing your abstract.
Your abstract must include:
• A title
• Names of authors (presenting author to be underlined)
• Provenance (i.e. place of work)
• Contact details (including telephone number, fax number and email address) The abstract text should be no longer than 300 words and must be in English. Where possible, please use the four standard sub-headings of:
You must email your abstract to victoria [dot] marrison [at] nhs [dot] net or richard [dot] athey [at] nhs [dot] net. Deadline is 5pm on 1st March 2019.
If you have any questions please call the abstracts manager on 0207 608 8574
For more details on preparing and submitting an abstract for a BGS meeting please see here
Public parking spaces on site are limited and will need to be paid for. You may wish to consider using the excellent public transport links.
Cost to attend
Day Fee (inc VAT)
Day Fee (Inc VAT)
|Consultant / GP||Free||
|SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee||Free||£15|
|Allied Health Professional||Free||Free|
|CMT / Foundation Year Doctor||Free||Free|