Quality Improvement in Healthcare of Older People
Who should attend:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in acute, emergency or geriatric medicine
- Researchers in acute, emergency or geriatric medicine
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs wsi in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals in acute, emergency and geriatric healthcare
- Core medical trainees considering a career in acute, emergency or geriatric medicine
- Improve attendee's skills in planning and completing a Quality Improvement Project
- Inspire attendees to achieve personal excellence in their project
- Share focused best practice
- Takeaway new activities and ideas to advance attendees' QIP
Limited Bursary available - For Nurses and AHPs funded by the Dunhill Medical Trust
The Dunhill Medical Trust are generously funding a limited number of places at this event with a bursary. There are 15 places available for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals. This bursary is only open to current BGS members in Nursing or Allied Healthcare professional roles but covers the entire cost of the registration fee.
Travel and accommodation costs are not included.
Places are funded on a first come, first serve basis. Requests for these places will be accepted from 09.00 on 15th July 2019 until all allocated. Any requests prior to this will need to be resubmitted during the window of availability.
To request a place, please email g [dot] collingridge [at] bgs [dot] org [dot] uk (subject: QI%20bursary) from 09.00 on 15th July 2019 with your name and BGS membership number
Cost to attend
Fee (inc VAT)
Fee (Inc VAT)
|Consultant / GP||£250||
|SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee||£250||£500|
|Allied Health Professional||£250||£500|
|CMT / Foundation Year Doctor||£250||£500|