Wessex Region Autumn Meeting 2019
Date(s)Thu 19 September 2019
This event is a local forum covering the latest scientific research and the best clinical practice in care of older people. This meeting will cover core areas of interest to all specialists responsible for the health care of older people and is open to attendees from near and far.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to register.
- Further attendee’s overall knowledge and understanding of current research and practice in care of older people in core and difficult areas
- Improve attendee’s skills in the treatment and care of older people
- Take away new activities and ideas to progress their workplace’s services
- Inspire attendees to achieve personnel excellence in care of older people
Who should attend
- Geriatricians – Consultants, SAS grade & SpRs
- Consultants and SpRs in related specialties
- CMT & FY Doctors
- Geriatric medicine specialist nurses
- GPs and GP Trainees
- Occupational therapists
- Medical Students