2021 Wales Spring Meeting
Although this conference is being organised by BGS Wales all healthcare professionals are welcome to register regardless of geographical location for the educational session
Submit your abstract for this meeting here. Closing date 14 February 2021
To adapt to the current world, BGS meetings to the end of June 2021 will be delivered virtually.
This means the Wales Spring 2021 programme will change for effective online delivery . In addition to have access to live and recorded content, participants joining live will have the opportunity to engage with presenters, attendees and sponsors. This will be through interactive activities during the session as well as 1 to 1 and group calls and chat.
Registration fees are being reduced by 50%, and travel and accommodation costs will not be incurred. Participants will attend via Swapcard who provides simple access via web browser, tablet or phone. A browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) needs to be used. Found out how to participate in our vitual conferences and navigate the online platform.
Updates will follow on this page, on Twitter @GeriSoc #BGSConf and in BGS e-bulletin.
Participants are encouraged to register in advance to take advantage of the early bird discount.
Who should register:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- Researchers into Ageing and Age-Related Conditions
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an interest in the care of Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Physician Associates
- Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
- Understand more on the key areas & challenges faced in geriatric medicine
- Hear focused presentations on core areas of the geriatric medicine
- Present the latest scientific research to British Geriatrics Society members and elected officers
- Attend small group workshop sessions
- Network & socialise with other healthcare professionals
Cost to attend
|25th March Member / Non-member||26th March Non-Member
Day Fee (Inc VAT)
26th March BGS Member
|Senior Doctors: Consultant / GP||Free||
SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee/IMT/Foundation Year Doctor
|Healthcare Professionals: Nurse Allied Health Professional||Free||£35||£17.50|
|Retired/ Medical Student||Free||£25||£12.50|
A 20% early bird discount is available until 25th December. Register soon!